Friday 10 October 2008

Image Ideas


Most if not all name branded companies have a recognisable logo for example, Nike has the famous 'nike tick', Adidas has the three lines, Calvin Klein simply has the 'CK'... My company name will also need a complementary recognisable logo, something that can sometimes be presented as a sole piece as opposed to the actual name of my company. The aim is for my image to be extremely effective. The message of my company needs to be represented within this one image....


This is a sketch of the human organs. I won't exactly use this whole image but, I may use sections of it. The bright colouring around the organs are used to in a sense celebrate the existence of having healthy organs, as opposed to having damaged ones as a result of the habit of smoking. The possitive connotations within the colouring represents my companies aim, to help prevent unhealthy organs by advising non-smokers against smoking.


2 comments:

Krishna Lekshmi said...

Nice blog!!

Anonymous said...

you could perhaps activate the words adidas, nike etc and link them to their logos
maria